“relax and unwind”
The self-catering Annex is a one bedroom Cottage also next to the vineyards, which has a large lounge/ diningroom with a patio in front.. It is round the corner from the Cottage. The bedroom has a king size double bed which can be converted to twin single beds, plus a 2x single beds as a stack bed, where one pulls out the bottom bed for children. The lounge has a sleeper couch or divan as well as well. The kitchenette has a microwave, stove with oven & fridge/ freezer.
The Annex is only hired out for a minimum stay of 2 nights. A house rate applies for all long weekends, special weekends such as the Nuy Feast, Wacky Wine etc and peak season and not the per person per night rate.
- Lounge / dining room with a sleeper couch.
- Wi-Fi facilities – at no extra charge
- 1 bedroom with a double bed plus a 2x single beds
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Outside Barbeque facilities (Grid & 1 crate of wood per night provided)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, stove and fridge/ freezer
- Bedding & inside towels provided
- No smoking allowed in the house
- Reservoir with fresh mountain water for swimming in at your own risk, 80m away.
- No pets allowed
- DSTV which is linked to the Cottage