“relax and unwind”
The self-catering Annex is a one bedroom Cottage also next to the vineyards, which has a large lounge/ diningroom with a patio in front.. It is round the corner from the Cottage. The bedroom has a king size double bed which can be converted to twin single beds, plus a 2x single beds as a stack bed, where one pulls out the bottom bed for children. The lounge has a sleeper couch as well. The kitchenette has a microwave, stove with oven & fridge/ freezer.
The Annex is only hired out for a minimum stay of 2 nights. A house rate applies for all long weekends, special weekends such as the Nuy Feast, Wacky Wine etc and peak season and not the per person per night rate.
Outside Barbeque facilities (Grid & 1 crate of wood provided)
- Lounge / dining room with a sleeper couch.
- Wi-Fi facilities – at no extra charge
- 1 bedroom with a double bed plus a 2x single beds
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Outside Barbeque facilities (Grid & 1 crate of wood per night provided)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, stove and fridge/ freezer
- Bedding & inside towels provided
- No smoking allowed in the house
- Reservoir with fresh mountain water for swimming in at your own risk, 80m away.
- No pets allowed