This spacious wooden Cottage is a self-catering retreat also next to the vineyards, which has a lounge/ dining room with a fireplace and an enclosed patio. The well equipped kitchen has a microwave, stove & dishwasher. There are 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and it can sleep 6-8 people. The Master Bedroom has a queen size double bed; the 2nd bedroom has a double bed; the 3rd bedroom has twin beds/King size double bed and the 4th bedroom, which is a walk through to the 3rd bedroom, has two single beds.
Th Cottage is only hired out for a minimum stay of 2 nights. A house rate applies for all long weekends, special weekends such as the Nuy Feast, Wacky Wine etc and peak season and not the per person per night rate.
- Private garden.
- Outside Barbeque facilities (Grid & 1 crate of wood provided)
- Well-equipped Kitchen with microwave, stove & dishwasher.
- Wi-Fi facilities
- Satellite TV
- AA Highly recommended
- Bedding & inside towels provided
- Reservoir with fresh mountain water for swimming in at your own risk, 80m away
- Complimentary bottle of Nuy Wine Cellar wine for 2 night stay
- Alarm system installed
- An enclosed garden but pets are NO longer allowed.
Self-catering but Continental breakfasts @ R65 per person per meal is available by prior arrangement. Wine ordered at Nuy Wine Cellar (www.nuywinery.co.za) can be delivered via prior arrangement.
Please Note: According to South African Health Regulations No Smoking inside the homestead. Swimming in both the unfenced dam and reservoir at your own risk.